Atikokan General Hospital Foundation
Rules of Play for 50/50 Electronic Raffle:
1. The lottery will take place online only according to the following schedule:
2. All tickts will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
3. Must be in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
4. Tickets are $3 for 5.00/10 for $10.00/100 for $20.00
5. Tickets will be available at online at www.agh5050.ca.
6. Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions
7. After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation e-mailed with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
8. The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
9. The amount of the 50/50 will be posted on the official hospital website of the Atikokan General Hospital at agh5050.ca
10. The winning number will be announced online at the official website and social media pages of the Atikokan General Hospital (www.aghospital.on.ca; Facebook @ Atikokan General Hospital Foundation and Atikokan’s Community Information Page.
11. The winner may claim their prize by contacting the Atikokan General Hospital Foundation at 807-597-4215 ext 350 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . The ticket may then be brought to the Finance Department at the Atikokan General Hospital (120 Dorothy Street, Atikokan Ontario) at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event for which they bought their ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
12.The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchase for.
13. The winner must provide his/her name, address, and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
14. Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
15. In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated to a charity other than the Atikokan General Hospital Foundation, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
16. The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws: Any person(s) directly involved in the management and execution of the AGH 50/50 as well as any AGH Foundation board members.
17. The above set of rules will be posted online at www.agh5050.ca
Ontario Problem Gaming Helpline (1- 888 – 230 – 3505)